Internal Client Sales Representative
- Works to sell the branch internal clients on all available shifts by using the Protatech and/or other company authorized computer systems.
- Enters necessary changes on computer to update information prior to communicating event schedules.
- Maximizes efficiency each shift, reaching to surpass department averages and sales goals weekly.
- Advises internal client sales manager of sales issues in a timely manner in writing.
- Operates standard office equipment to include: multi-line telephone; copy machine; facsimile machine; computer.
- Answers multi-line telephone system, takes accurate messages, and screens and directs telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Interacts with internal and external clients in a professional manner.
- Reports all unsafe practices to management in writing.
- May travel to the various job sites.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or GED
- Security guard license, guard registration card or other equivalent relative to the State in which employee is employed and performs security-related work.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,069 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime