Game Presentation Intern- Full Season
The Game Presentation Intern assists with the preparation and execution of various Game Presentation and Production elements.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Director/Coordinator with creating/completing the game scripts, PA copy, and game day notes for the host, DJ, production & entertainment, etc.
- Print and distribute game scripts and PA copy each game day
- Assist in updating Master Game Spreadsheet
- Assist in preparing all game day prizes
- Assist in organizing and preparing game day music
- Assist in the execution of in-game promotions and entertainment elements as needed
- Assist with and attend all pre-game meetings conducted by Director
- Assist Entertainment Director with assigned First Shot, anthem & halftime acts
- Assist Entertainment Specialists with assigned tasks for Mascot on game days and/or events
- Conduct research, as assigned, for new props, prizes, contest ideas, entertainment, etc.
- Contribute to department brainstorming sessions
- Assist on game nights as assigned
- Follow team/player storylines for game day programming
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others
- Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned
- Assist all members of the production team as assigned
- Receptionist training
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
- Junior, Senior, or recent graduate (up to 6 months following graduation date)
- Must be willing and able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Ability to lift over 25+ pounds for premium item giveaways, deliveries, etc.
- Must possess strong teamwork skills and the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- General NBA and basketball knowledge preferred
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,342 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Lifestyle Marketing Agency
American Professional Soccer Club