Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Researches and prepares data on specific artists, shows, and events in multiple markets
- Assist with the research and development of new event concepts
- Maintain databases for current offers, contracts, and venue calendars as well as all other information relating to department booking efforts
- Responds to calendar availability requests and hold placement requests, for multiple facilities, in a timely manner
- Prepare presentation decks for event proposals
- Maintains, always, high standards, and positive attitude
- Administrative duties as needed
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned. This is a paid position.
- Must be dependable, polite, personable and outgoing.
- Must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,177 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment Company