Studio Operations Intern
- Asset inventory, tagging, and tracking
- Assist the studio ops team with daily tasks as they arise
- Assist with lighting, camera set-up, green-screen, studio sets, operate teleprompter, handle lavalier microphones, etc.
- Assist with set-up and strike of AV and other studio equipment within building
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Open to college juniors, seniors and graduate students studying in a related concentration
- Strong Computer skills with a working knowledge of video production equipment: Cameras, teleprompter, lighting, microphones, etc.
- Familiarity with Control Room operations preferred but not required
- Video game and pop culture knowledge is a bonus!
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,301 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
National Sports Technology Company
Public University (CA)