Internship - Content Marketing - Spring 2022
- Works with staff in coordinating internal and external buying parties such as media agencies for media buys.
- Assists the team in compiling post-campaign results analysis of media performance, which will involve collecting proof-of-performance documentation from media partners and compiling and tracking event-to-event Key Performance Indicators.
- Assists with marketing campaign planning with research to determine target market segments for each individual campaign as the particulars dictate.
- Requests creative treatments from production and creative departments, tracks the delivery of all creative campaign elements, distributes campaign elements to affiliate partners, and ensures cross-departmental communication and fulfillment of campaign elements.
Skills & Experience:
- Must currently be enrolled in a relevant academic program, Junior or Senior standing preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Bilingual candidate preferred.
- Team player. Willing to learn and grow.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,146 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Mixed Martial Arts