Video Editor (Nights)
Candidate must have a proven track record of editing visually compelling original content with limited supervision. Qualified individual should possess a broad knowledge of sports in general and have an understanding of the history, teams, players, and coaches.
- Edit customized video content in a fast-paced environment that can be utilized on all foreign language websites and social media platforms during night hours.
- Utilize WSC video editing platform to produce additional video content during night hours.
- Ability to shoot video interviews and special video projects as needed.
- Organize and manage video content on foreign language websites and social media platforms.
- Distribute and share video content to broadcast partners, rightsholders and other media outlets as needed.
The ideal candidate will :
- Will have a BA or equivalent and at least 3-5 years of professional experience in video production
- Be proficient in video editing software (Adobe Premiere & Adobe After Effects preferred). Abilities in or the willingness to learn WSC video editing platform.
- Be proficient in shooting video, including lighting and audio.
- Must be able to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 710 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
New York City FC