- Daily operations and cleanup of Momentum Bank Ballpark (Baseball) after RockHounds’ sponsored events (Baseball, Concerts, etc.)
- Small general maintenance projects as needed
- Assist Operations Department with event logistics (open/close, walk throughs) for events.
- Supervise Part-Time Operations employees during games/events
- Assist with Ballpark Security procedures – including walking/inspecting the stadium daily
- Assist Visiting Clubhouse Manager with game day responsibilities as needed – including field setup, bus load in/out and meal prep
- Monitor stadium in game for medical, security, maintenance or cleaning situations
- Assist Operations Department in training all part-time workers
- Report any maintenance issues to Director of Operations/City of Midland
- Coordinate upkeep of janitor closets to maintain certain supply levels
- Monitor table schedule daily and place tables at necessary locations for each event
- Assist Operations Manager with part-time groups (train, parking, ushers, splash pad) and make sure workers are safely operating and directing their stations
- Assist Concessions Manager with a several gameday duties:
o Stock suite pantry
o Additional game day prep if needed
o Postgame trash removal
o Occasional commissary delivery
o During games, run money/product if help is needed
- Essential Functions: This position is responsible for assisting in pre-game, in-game, and post-game operations which include:
o Preparing the field for games: (removing batting practice equipment, raking infield dirt, and painting lines and batters boxes)
o Grooming infield dirt between innings
o Repair pitching mounds and home plate area upon completion of the game.
- Physical/Environmental Demands:
o Push/Pull; Carry/Lift over 50 lbs
o Exposure to inclimate weather
- Assist with occasional community relations event – mascot appearance, community event, Scoring in Schools program
- Assist with Picnic Operations – prepping food, stocking picnic stands
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and detail oriented.
- An outgoing personality and professional demeanor.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and work efficiently in an intense environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Ability and willingness to work a variety of hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Starting March - May, 2022.
If interested, please email Dan Knapinski at [email protected]
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball
Minor League Baseball