Facility Event Internship
- Coordinate with outside organizations/group contacts to plan for and ensure successful events in conjunction with the Facility Manager.
- Maintain schedule and groups that are utilizing specific space within the facility.
- Front Desk duties as assigned by the Facility Manager.
- Act as point of contact for outside organizations/groups holding events at the facility on the day of the scheduled event.
- Must be energetic, personable, and professional.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to speak confidently and professionally with outside groups.
- Possess strong organizations skills; detail oriented.
- Schedule will vary at times. Must be available to be on-call during weekends. Must be flexible to work nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift objects and set up for events prior to their scheduled date/time.
- Complete bi-weekly reviews/reports
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 720 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Ice Hockey Team