- The MLB Team Legal Department is seeking up to two (2) qualified candidates to participate in its 2022 Spring Internship Program.
- One (1) remote intern – Minimum of fifteen (15) hours per week during normal business hours working remotely. Accommodations may be made for different time zones.
- Conduct legal research and prepare memoranda summarizing such research.
- Assist with filing and other document management tasks.
- Assist with the review and drafting of various agreements, waivers/releases, promotions materials, and other transactional work.
- Assist with various projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in second or third year (or equivalent) of law school.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Familiarity with the MLB Team and/or sports industry is beneficial.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime