Project Assistant Intern (Full Time/Post-Graduate)
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with special projects that require organization, thoughtfulness, accuracy, attention to detail as an ongoing liaison
- Greet scheduled visitors and direct to appropriate area or person
- Manage contractors on site, ensuring that work is being completed appropriately and on time
- Provide administrative assistance to the Project Manager as required including typing, answering/returning calls, filing, preparing documents
- Coordinate conference calls and meetings for executive staff
- Make copies of printed materials for meetings
- Prepare any outgoing mail or email correspondences
- Organize and maintain file system
- Perform other related duties, as assigned by the Project Manager
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A driven, energetic, and proactive approach.
- Ability to communicate persuasively and tactfully with all levels of management.
- Results oriented with ability to work well independently or within a team environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to successfully prioritize and multi-task.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 720 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Roman Catholic University