Internship: Consumer Marketing
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with internal departments and external partners to facilitate orders of licensed goods.
- Organize and maintain design libraries.
- Assist with the development of product lines, to support key club retail initiatives.
- Assist with match day marketing and promotions.
- Experience in product licensing, sourcing, marketing, project management, and operations.
- Up to date on global and local consumer product trends.
- Analytical. Ability to use data to make informed business decisions. Has a strong understanding of ROI.
- Takes ownership of projects and tasks. Skilled at multi-tasking and problem-solving.
- Strong, ambitious—work ethic.
- Ability to work well with a team and independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and web-based programs. Adobe Illustrator experience preferred but not required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball