Internship- Video Production/ Assistant Game Production
- Knowledge is helpful in the training, planning and scheduling the work of subordinate employees; knowledge in broadcast protocols, broadcast equipment, camera equipment and FCC regulations.
- Must enjoy the initiative role and possessing integrity, character and vision.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated. Must be comfortable working in a very busy environment and be prepared to work extended weekends, nights, holidays, and whenever necessary.
- The position requires some graphics to be made using photoshop for the sales and marketing departments.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university with a major in Video Production, Journalism, or a related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience in the field.
- Knowledge of and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.)
- The video production experience needs to include sports, news, or commercial video.
- Candidate must be outgoing, energetic, motivated & professional; team player with excellent editing and artistic skills The ability to essentially create something from nothing
- Possess good organizational skills Proactive in making suggestions, creating new ideas & trouble shooting while paying close attention to detail
- Possess the desire to work long hours in a labor-intensive environment with the ability to display strong video production skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 720 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball