Facility Operations Internship
- Ability to work a maximum of 30 hours per week starting approximately May 1 through approximately August 15
- Ability to assist with the scheduling and supervision of all food and beverage employees.
- Ability to assist with the facility operational set up of the stadium on game day.
- Ability to learn and assist with the point of sale system including inventory control and running reports.
- Ability to serve as a knowledgeable team resource and point of contact for hourly stadium operations employees with respect to food service, customer service, cleaning and maintenance issues.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Summer Baseball Team