Internship: Youth Hockey
Youth Hockey Intern
- Assist with event and program mailings, and respond to requests for information.
- Assist with communication to youth hockey parents and youth hockey associations.
- Draft emails and newsletters containing updates about Youth Hockey Programming.
- Assist with home game night activations.
- College junior or senior.
- General knowledge and interest in non-profit, community outreach and special events preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Must be proficient in Excel.
- General office/administrative experience.
- Organization and attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and take initiative.
- High ethical standards and a strong sense of confidentially.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,512 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Summer Baseball League Team
Baseball Team (MO)
Public University, MO