Student Athlete Development Internship Opportunity
The intern will primarily work with the Director of Student-Athlete Development to assist with special projects; sports oversight; Student-Athlete Development programming; game operations; community service outreach; special events planning; serving as the advisor to the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee; and general administrative responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience/undergraduate involvement in intercollegiate athletics is required, preferably at a NCAA Division I institution.
- Strong desire to pursue a career in the field of sports management and/or athletic administration is required.
- Considerable organizational and supervisory skills required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Publisher, FileMaker Pro, and Adobe Illustrator software preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,564 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Jesuit Research University
MA, Public Research University
Pro Soccer Club