The Merchandise team is responsible for creating strong brand affinity within and beyond the fan base, maintaining brand integrity across all consumer product licensees and vendors, and facilitating all consumer product needs for the club. Daily tasks include online and in-person customer service, maintaining brand integrity, and facilitating all consumer product needs.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit preferred.
- Must be able to be in company for the duration of the internship when scheduled each week.
- Available 10-20 hours per week, including nights, weekends, and game days.
- Must have own reliable mode of transportation.
- Must have own laptop capable of processing design programs and spreadsheets.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Team, OK
Pro Soccer Team