Neptune GameTime Product Representative
Job responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Create and implement a sales strategy that ensures you meet both personal and
company-established sales goals.
2. Work cooperatively with the Director of Revenue, the CMC Sales Team, and other CMC
Neptune departments (Marketing, Operations, Partner Success, Accounting, etc.) to coordinate
all sales efforts.
3. Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Neptune GameTime and how this service can benefit
our potential partners:
a. Research competitors’ products and pricing and understand how to differentiate our
service from other providers in the marketplace.
b. Keep abreast of the latest industry developments and trends.
4. Generate and follow through with sales leads:
a. Qualify and connect with inbound leads.
b. Research potential prospects within your assigned territory.
c. Maintain consistent outreach strategies to prospects (primarily via phone or email) to
schedule presentation opportunities.
d. Develop creative ways to “get in the door” with prospects and routinely evaluate their
e. Travel to trade shows intermittently throughout the year. Estimated trade show trips
annually: 10-15 (post-COVID).
5. Convert prospects to partners:
a. Make presentations (via Zoom / phone) to prospects.
b. Communicate with prospects on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed.
c. Educate prospects on how GameTime can benefit them professionally and their
d. Ensure a smooth handoff to partner success after the sale.
6. Maintain records and provide timely reports:
a. Manage and track sales and progress in Hubspot, our Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) software.
b. Forecast sales and monitor your funnel and pipeline.
c. Submit reports on your sales activity regularly into Hubspot, and maintain clean and
updated records for all leads and deals.
d. Provide timely reports to CMC management upon request -- typically 2x per month
during 1:1 meetings, with deals updated daily in Hubspot.
e. Coordinate with the Business Manager to ensure that all invoices are paid in full in a
timely manner by your new partners.
Page 2 of 3
Job Responsibilities (continued)
7. Actively participate in all scheduled CMC sales meetings and activities, including but not
a. Bi-weekly sales meetings
b. Bi-weekly one-to-one meetings
c. Ongoing Hubspot training
d. Professional development activities (book club, webinars, conferences, etc.)
8. Work independently as a self-starter professional from a home office or remote location.
9. All other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
● Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and comfortable working independently
● Experience with Hubspot CRM software or another comparable customer management
relationship software and platforms (Salesforce, Zoho, etc.)
● Must have a solid understanding of Google Suite applications (Gmail, Docs, Sheets) and
Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel)
● Must be proficient with technology and unafraid to try new software or platforms.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong organizational skills
● Previous experience with sales or customer relations
● Must be eager to learn, coachable and open to feedback
● 3-5 years’ proven experience in sales, particularly sales to high school and/or college athletics
● Located within 120-mile radius of Tyler, TX (Initial training and regularly-scheduled training
will occur in our Tyler office.)
● BS/BA in business, marketing, communication, or relevant field
CMC Neptune offers a competitive salary+commission compensation package for this position, as well
as medical/dental/vision benefits. First-year compensation is projected to be $75K - $90K.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to CMC Neptune Business/HR Manager Brandi Maxson:
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,866 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime