Sports Operations Manager (Seattle)
What is CLEAR?
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Check out some of what we are doing:
About the Role:
The Sports Operations Manager will be a part of our sports and entertainment leadership team, assisting with the daily oversight of our operations at multiple locations. The ideal candidate for this position is an excellent communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. To be successful in this role, you must be an organized leader with a great track record of managing people and working with stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage multiple teams and schedules of hourly and temp employees within the sports and entertainment regional market
- Support an open and exciting internal corporate culture that motivates all team members, fostering creativity, innovation, advancement and a solution orientation
- Train new and existing employees on all procedures, customer service and sales
- Analyze key metrics, customer feedback and direct "on the floor" observations to make informed decisions on how to improve
- Fully complies with and upholds company expectations including policies, procedures, department goals and business strategy
- Works cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders at the local and national level
- Ensure CLEAR attendants are providing best-in-class customer service, handling customer interactions and situations in a calm, professional and reasonable manner
- Serve as a CLEAR ambassador throughout the sports and entertainment community
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- 2- 3 years of relevant work/management experience in Events, Sports, Hospitality or Restaurant Management
- Solid leadership, administrative, organizational, and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to motivate, mentor and influence direct reports in a high-pressure work environment
- Extremely detail oriented with effective time management skills and the ability to produce results with little or no supervision.
- Proficiency in GSuite, Formstack, Group Training, Scheduling
- Ability to travel and work non-traditional work hours as needed for games/events & outside of designated region when necessary
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude is a must
- Must be able to pass a background check, government background investigation, drug test and Airport Badging process
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Professional Basketball Team
Pro Soccer Club