Security, Event PT
Event Security will work in a variety of locations based on the security and safety needs of specific games and events. In this capacity, the individual will interact with guests in screening security locations, access control, crowd control, risk management, and court/stage security.
- Work with the public safety team to provide a safe and secure environment for all guests
- Assist guests with mobile ticketing to ensure seamless entry into the arena
- Help all guests be aware of arena policies as they pertain to safety and the overall guest experience
- Be aware of any special activities, functions or promotions for that particular event
- Monitor safety and security conditions in the area
- Enforce arena safety and security rules and policies
- Complete required training successfully
- Be a student, be a teacher, be a leader
- Be a good teammate, contribute positively to a winning culture, and be respectful
- Demonstrate world-class customer service and if you don't directly interact with the customer, support those that do
- Protect the legal, financial, and moral wellbeing of the company
- Ability to respectfully search purses, bags and a person's body upon entry to the arena.
- Must be able to respond to objections with a guest service approach first.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written direction
- Able to work flexible hours ( evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Access to reliable transportation and observe a 5:00 pm call time for most events
- Must have access to a computer with internet access and remain proficient in its use for scheduling purposes.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,223 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Events and Entertainment