Event Staff / Security
- Be familiar with ticketing, seating locations, procedures, and building policies.
- Able to handle large groups of guests.
- Maintain control of your assigned sections or area.
- Anticipate and correct any trouble situations in your area.
- Know general building information and locations of various amenities.
- Ensure areas are safe for patrons and staff.
- Monitor alcohol consumption and related issues.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patrons.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be available for at least half of all events occurring within each month.
- Experience in customer service.
- Ability to manage high stress situations.
- Able to be on feet for long periods of time.
- Able to work a variety of events including children’s shows, theatre performances, and loud
- Must have a pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Must be friendly, courteous, and polite with a positive attitude.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,301 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Major League Soccer