Product Marketing Manager - II
Headquartered in the heart of Austin, Texas, MVP is the emerging standard global brands use to value their sports and entertainment sponsorships and understand who engages with, or purchases, their products. Our clients — Fortune 500 brands, professional teams, global agencies, and media — use MVP as the standard for benchmarking sponsorship performance, understanding audiences, and deciding where to run and how to measure campaigns.
About the Role:
MVP is looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to play a key role in our acceleration into the sponsorship and media measurement space. The PMM will lead cross-functional efforts to launch new products, drive market share, and influence product and business development decisions to meet the needs of our customers.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and time manager with experience in a SaaS environment. This role will work collaboratively within the marketing department and a cross-functional team to develop our overall go-to-market strategies for products and features, inform product strategy and act as a thought leader. For the right candidate, this position’s responsibilities can be fulfilled remotely.
What You’ll Do:
- Build strong, differentiated stories to create and elevate our product’s positioning and messaging to target audiences.
- Partner closely with the Product team to coordinate releases.
- Lead in-depth analysis of the market and competitive landscape including technology trends, media measurement developments and competitive offerings.
- Serve as an expert between cross-functional teams, building an understanding of target audience needs and the purchase decision process.
- Lead the development of content campaigns, sales collateral, data sheets and use cases around our product and features that help generate leads and quicken the sales cycle.
- Combine your understanding of the competitive landscape and our products to influence product roadmap and business development decisions.
- Work closely with the Product, CS and Sales teams to bring new products and features to market.
What Skills & Experience We'd Like You To Have:
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience, ideally 2+ years of business-to-business or SaaS experience.
- Technical aptitude and experience communicating to marketing buying personas.
- Experience in developing messaging, product positioning, content and journey mapping, and measuring key results.
- Extensive knowledge of product marketing fundamentals.
- Experience in agile project management.
- Highly organized and skilled at balancing multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic and creative thinking to distill information into actionable insights and recommendations for the business.
It’s A Plus If You Have:
- Familiarity with Google Suite, JIRA and Productboard.
- Experience in the sports or sponsorship industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
What You Will Get Out Of It:
- A team of talented, hard-working colleagues
- The opportunity to invent new solutions, grow your career, and enhance your skill-set
- Competitive health insurance premiums (medical, dental & vision)
- Unlimited, flex vacation policy
- Competitive compensation
- The ability to learn and grow from technology innovators and disruptors
Note: Applications are accepted here: https://www.mvpindex.com/careers
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,222 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Entertainment & Sports Facilities Company
Sports and Entertainment Industry
Sports & Entertainment Industry
Major League Soccer