Event Services Coordinator
- Assigns work tasks to event team leaders and applicable line level staff and directs work throughout the event
- Coordinate and conduct on-the-job training through development and improvement of standard operating procedures.
- Responds to minor incidents (internal or external to the client) that occur, ensuring appropriate action is taken, all reports are properly completed, and appropriate parties are notified in a timely manner
- Identifies issues occurring at events and forward to the Guest Services Manager and/or Client (pending on location of incident) as appropriate. May be responsible for writing a report of the situation or assisting with an investigation as directed.
- Responds to client or site emergencies as they arise.
- Responsible for ensuring all Standard Operating Procedures and training information is being properly maintained and updated and all positions are properly maintained, cleaned and organized
- Leads the new hire onboarding process including but not limited to; orientations, data entry, employee relations, recruiting, compliance, etc.
- May occasionally perform Guest Services Professional job duties on an as-needed basis
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to perform job tasks in an extremely professional manner in a customer service driven industry
- Articulate and able to use good independent judgement and discretion with understanding the significance of notifying superiors and colleagues when appropriate
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written; reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Adaptability – Responds effectively to changes in situation or information
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must possess as valid driver's license
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,324 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Mixed Martial Arts