Data Analyst, Athletic Performance & Training, Basketball Strategy and Analytics
This position will primarily focus on building reports, interactive tools, and conducting research focused on Athletic Performance & Training. The tools and research will be used to support the Athletic Training Staff and Front Office in analyzing and interpreting sports-science data to influence strategic decision making. Secondarily, the position will assist the Basketball Analytics group with analyses and reporting as needed.
- Build, enhance, and maintain the current infrastructure for storing sports science, athletic training, and other basketball data.
- Present sports science and training data using automated and scripted reporting tools to Performance Staff and the Front Office.
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to ad-hoc requests from Performance Staff and Basketball Operations Executives.
- Lead and assist with quantitative analyses and research in support of the Athletic Training staff.
- Stay up to date on sports science research and statistical research focused on training and performance.
- Serve as a liaison between Athletic Training & Performance and Basketball Strategy & Analytics to drive cross departmental collaborations.
- Collaborate with members of the Basketball Strategy & Analytics on basketball related research.
- Provide general support in all aspects of basketball operations as required.
- Other duties that may be assigned
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Baseball & Softball Academy