Coordinator, CRM & Data Analytics
- Assist in training sales & service staff in CRM and ensuring that records are being updated and accurately in a timely manner.
- Create and develop reports and dashboards for data visualizations to support the day-to day needs of the organization and improve sales efficiencies.
- Understand the sources of data that feed into our CRM system and recommend how best to collect, organize, and use this data to maximize revenue and fan engagement.
- Maintain and improve workflow rules and business logic.
- Support day-to-day administration tasks of CRM platform (platform integrations, lead distribution, workflows, reporting).
- Aid in the creation and maintenance of compelling lead-generation campaigns to engage our customer base.
- Assist with data capture initiatives including online forms, surveys, digital initiatives, and text message campaigns.
- Assist with building out strategies for gathering new leads based on measured successes from ongoing campaigns.
- Assist in completing established business analytics projects including trend analysis, forecasting, modeling and performance tracking for program categories and overall department performance
- BA/BS degree in a relative field or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum one (1) years of experience in CRM campaign creation, workflow, and execution.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with KORE and/or Salesforce is preferred.
- Experience with data visualization tools, i.e., Tableau, is a plus.
- Experience with SQL or other database languages is a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on events, including daytime, evening, weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Must have the ability to maintain professional behavior and appearance.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromising judgment and discretion to protect the confidentiality/privacy of others, and company documents and records.
- Must have a keen sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a strong command of reasoned, measured decision-making based upon analyzing the pros and cons of each potential decision to be made.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,148 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Youth Sports Products
Youth Sports Products