Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Schedules and confirms appropriate supervision and team members for each individual event.
- Ensure each position/event is scheduled with the appropriately qualified employee, especially events scheduled by union seniority.
- Competent using ABI Mastermind for building events, scheduling and producing reports.
- Maintain open communication with employees regarding scheduling related issues.
- Monitor, respond to, and categorize all Event Staff emails in a timely manner, and forward any correspondence to the Event Managers and/or Branch Manager as needed
- Answer all incoming calls and check voicemails on a Scheduling phone line
- Monitor attendance issues, and follow-up on any Event Staff Attendance Policy violations
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required. Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of administrative and/or event management experience.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,342 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime