Sporting Goods Team Sales Representative
Position Summary: League Outfitters has an immediate full time position available for sports minded individuals looking to join a dynamic, growing team. We are seeking highly motivated, intelligent, people oriented individuals looking to join a rapidly growing company. We are only looking for individuals that can work out of our Maryland headquarters. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate, positive, hard working, self-starting, success-seeking individual who demands greatness in their work.
We are currently strengthening our roster of Inside Sporting Goods Team Sales Representatives who bring their best and want to join our rapidly growing team. Responsible for representing League Outfitters and our vendor partners to athletic directors, coaches, league representatives, and players.
You will be responsible for performing all phases of the sales cycle including follow up with all inbound leads, identify decision makers, qualify opportunities, overcome objections, prepare quotes, and close the deal. We are a sporting goods company specializing in equipment, apparel, footwear and team uniforms for football, baseball, basketball, lacrosse and all other sports.The successful candidate will have persuasive communication skills and demonstrate a professional sales style.
- Experience working under the pressure of quotas.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills are a must.
- Ability to discover and understand customer needs and meet those needs with a successful product sale.
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced, fun and growing team environment.
- Prospect new sales opportunities daily through inbound and outbound calls and emails.
- Follows up with customers regarding order status, shipments and overall satisfaction.
- Sets realistic expectations with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understands and effectively utilizes chat feature with online customers.
- Continually works an outbound call list.
- Maintains accurate and detailed customer records in Salesforce.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Attend regular department/company meetings.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Provide sales support teams with detailed requirements obtained from the customer including pricing, quantities and product specs.
- Source new sales opportunities daily through inbound and outbound calls and emails.
- Follow all procedures/policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sporting Goods Company
Sporting Goods Company
Summer Collegiate Baseball Team
Minor League Baseball Team