Creative Services Manager
The #1 focus of the Creative Services Manager for the Beloit Sky Carp is to produce high-quality media that promotes the Sky Carp and engages the fans during the baseball season. In addition, producing the same high-quality media for off-season events hosted at ABC Supply stadium. Performance will be measured by customer satisfaction surveys. This role will work under the Vice President of Entertainment.
- Come up with out-of-the-box, creative ways to promote the Sky Carp and engage the fans
- Organize and execute all responsibilities associated with entertainment - video board, television broadcast, in-house broadcast, music system and on-field sponsorship activation during season
- Manage the game day production staff during season
- Serve as the assistant game-day director during all Sky Carp home games
- Help team create game-day scripts
- Support production and execution of off-season events held at the ABC Supply stadium that includes print advertisement, sponsorship graphics, video shooting and editing, graphic design, and media archiving.
- Maintain all AV equipment in great condition
- Create and produce promotional collateral for Sky Carp team and off-season events, which includes pocket schedules, ticket sales brochures, group sales brochures/posters, sponsorship sales packets, individual sales proposals (sales support), promotional posters, calendars, and other advertising content as needed.
- Rock solid skills using Adobe Creative Cloud (Premier, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Audition, and Media Encoder). Not the job for you if you’re a novice with these programs or in beginner learning stages. A successful person will come in and hit the ground running
- Experience with Chyron a big plus – this is the system we use
- Proficient in non-linear video editing
- Experience with video work flows and engineering
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize goals with greatest impact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well on a team and independently with the ability to self-motivate
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts or other related field and one to three years of experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Arena Operations
Summer Collegiate Baseball Team
Minor League Baseball Team