- Provide directional information to fans regarding seating, concessions, and general ballpark locations.
- Various assignments at entrance gates; greeting, scanning and examining tickets or passes to verify authenticity
- Maintain an up-beat, family atmosphere so that all fans can enjoy the game.
- Communicates to all guests in a friendly, knowledgeable and friendly manner
- Guide fans to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency
- Other duties as assigned
Team Members Qualifications:
- Outgoing and fan-friendly.
- Strong customer focus; treats all guests with respect and courtesy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and courteous.
- Flexible and willing to work many different areas of the ballpark.
- Ability to examine tickets to verify authenticity, using criteria such as color and date issued.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,497 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Jesuit University
MD - University
Arts College, MD