This position has been filled - Job#: 453410252
Candidates should be located in Portland, OR as in-person interviews are part of the process. Please read entire ad before applying!
We are looking for a new team member to join us here in our Portland office! Ideal candidate will be outgoing, solution-minded, and tech-savvy in order to fill an upcoming vacancy in our Portland office! They will have an outgoing personality with an aptitude to learn new skills, a college degree and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel. If you enjoy fast paced environments and are looking for a position that has true promotion opportunities, then this is the role for you!
Early career candidates (1-2 years exp. / college grads with matching skills) are strongly encouraged to apply. If selected, you would begin in-office training with our current Executive Assistant! You should be in PORTLAND now and available for interview in-office as training will begin soon in our Downtown Portland Office soon!
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Supporting ISM Company executives and staff
- Interfacing with customer and vendors via the phone and email
- Use of Salesforce CRM in an administrative role
- Occasional updating of webpages & graphic content on the ISM website
- Resolving tech-related issues during the workday (phone, Internet, etc.)
- Maintaining a varied schedule with differing projects
- Keeping accurate records of all incoming and outgoing documents
Candidates Will Need to Be:
- Professional in appearance and character
- Dependable in daily attendance
- Positive and energetic
- Able to take initiative and generate solutions
- Strong computer skills - Preferred: Knowledgeable in/ basic experience w/HTML
- Experienced with MS Office Suite, especially Excel formulas and functions
- Be able to work a daily schedule Monday- Friday
- Ability to explain how a deficiency in one of the above categories won’t hinder you to succeed
Benefits include: Healthcare, Dental, 401K, (4) Weeks of Vacation Time + Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Full Gym, Bike Room, and Locker Room facilities on site.
If you enjoy fast paced environments and are looking for a position that has true promotion opportunities, then this is the role for you!
International Sports Management (ISM) is the global leader in the provisioning of upscale corporate hospitality and ticketing programs at major sporting events like the Super Bowl, U.S. Open, and many more. (Check us out at www.ism-usa.com). We’ve gotten here by putting our customers and our amazing team first. The values we live by at ISM are: GENUINE, TEAMWORK, RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and TENACITY. We are looking to add more talent to our team!
International Sports Management is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Liberal Arts College (OR)