Motion Graphics Designer
- Create scoreboard and website graphics for Game Presentations.
- Work closely with PR department to create high impact and out of the box creative for social media content.
- Assist creative department with print elements.
- Create motion graphics, transitions, backgrounds, effects, animations for all in-arena boards.
- Manage multiple graphic elements, both sponsor and entertainment related, on cue and as scheduled.
- Implement and maintain correct/consistent usage of the team’s brand.
- Prepare images for print through color correction and photo retouching techniques.
- Assist with arena print marketing.
- Collaborate with the marketing department for print and motion graphic support.
- Manage graphic content for game presentation department.
- Complete projects on time and on budget.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D and 3D applications
- Some knowledge of Final Cut Pro
- Understanding of video production and game night experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to creative suggestion and work within client specifications
- Strong ability to adapt to changes, work effectively under pressure and produce accurate results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime