Creative Copywriter, Sports
In this role, the Creative Copywriter will develop tasks for the Sports channels, providing creative services to the Marketing and Programming departments. It will be responsible for increasing the audience of the channels, stimulating the target audience to be more aware of our brands.
The Creative Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Creation of concepts, 360º communication campaigns, online actions and 'On Air' promotions for STAR's channels from conception to publication.
- Content reading per channel to interpret and decode the most assertive messages for each target according to context.
- Strengthening our brands through innovative ideas that collaborate with the growth of awareness of each brand, maintenance and increase of audience.
- High-flying creativity for any of the company's brands, including those already mentioned, and other pillars.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Advanced level of English.
- Social Media tools such as Sprinklr, Socialbakers, FB Creator Studio, Power editor, etc.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,905 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime