As a Senior Designer, this individual will help the CSD team translate business objectives, concepts and information into visually compelling designs that drive the brand. This position will:
- Actively participates in a collaborative environment that fosters new and original ideas.
- Explain, articulate and present creative ideas with rationale. Receive (and provide) constructive critique and guidance to/from others and remains flexible and open to feedback.
- Collaborate with vendors, freelancers, internal departments and production team to reach the best and cost effective solution for each project.
- Work with VP Creative and Design Director to ensure all projects meet creative objectives, quality standards and deadlines.
- Have an acute eye for detail.
- Exceptional design sensibility with 7+ years of design experience with an in-house design group, sports setting or entertainment background.
- Demonstrated ability to create within existing brand identity systems as well as create innovative and aesthetically engaging design solutions.
- Must have an excellent design sensibility and advanced knowledge of design principles/process, typography, color usage and composition.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work well under pressure and collaborate in a team environment.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be able to complete a job from concept to production.
- Possess a strong in-depth understanding of production methods (digital platforms and print), and fabrication techniques.
- Ability to multitask while remaining efficient, poised, and organized.
- Some late nights/weekends and travel required.
- The ideal candidate must have a BS or BA in Graphic Design or related field, 7+ years of working in the design field.
- Expert in the latest CC design software including Adobe Creative Suite
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime