As a Project Lead at DHSG, you will be leading a first-class esports project, and manage the creation of content of the highest standards within an industry leading esports Client. You will be managing a highly dedicated team of people with different skills, backgrounds, and responsibilities while leading the project to further heights. In this role, you will be given a lot of responsibility but at the same time, you will be able to influence on the role and shape it in a way that fits you and your core strengths.
DreamHack Sports Games work with a long line of esports properties from top clients all over the world. We are dedicated to creating top-notch content for the communities, and we want to be at the right forefront of developing new formats and innovating the industry.
You will be at the very edge of the editorial innovation for our content formats.
What you’ll do
● Be responsible for the overall project scoping, plans, estimates, and budgets for your project
● Ensure quality and risk management
● Proactively manage client and team expectations through clear and constructive communication
● Ensure overall project process, task breakdown, and follow up with your team members
● Project admin, such as minutes, status, and budget reporting, invoicing, and resource planning of staff
● Eliminate roadblocks for your team
● Acting as the main point of contact for the client and team, handling daily coordination, communication, and client satisfaction
● Sparring and mentoring colleagues through strong and meaningful relationships
What you need:
● To be grounded, structured, and organized with an incredible drive
● Ability to keep track and focus even when everybody wants your attention
● An open and positive mind
● Proactiveness, dedication and you need to find it exciting to lead a first-class project to further heights
● Demonstrate project management skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams up to 10+ people
● Master in a relevant field combined with a minimum of five years of project management experience, ideally within eSports/sports or digital content production
● Self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to make things happen and get things done
● Excellent communication- and people skills
● Experience in collaborating successfully with many different stakeholders across Marketing, Content Production, SoMe, event functions and various organizational levels
● Excellent English skills – both in terms of interpersonal communication as well as in writing
● Super user of various project management tools such as Teams, G-Suite, Microsoft Office, and ideally ClickUp.
How to apply
Submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] We are screening applications on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions about the position, don’t hesitate to can call Tobias Calvo on +45 28 34 33 46.
About the company
In 2018, DreamHack Sports Games A/S (DHSG) was founded as a separate company based in Copenhagen Denmark with a focus on a specific esports genre: Sport Games.
At DreamHack Sports Games we are building on the esports legacy from DreamHack and the broadcasting knowledge of being part of Modern Times Group AB. Our key focus is transforming traditional sports IPs into relevant esports by creating strong media products around competitive gaming, ensuring that the leagues and tournaments we operate are appealing entertainment products which attract large audiences.
We are official esports service partner of FIFA and we operate eSports properties in partnership with the NHL, Superliga (Danish Premier Football League), Allsvenskan (Swedish Premier Football League), Eredivisie (Dutch Premier Football League) and golf’s first eSports proposition in cooperation with The European Tour: the European eTour.
We’re 100% owned by Modern Times Group MTG AB, which is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
Subscribe today and gain access to 720 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment Company