Vice President Regional Sports Media Advertising Sales
⬥ Remote Work ⬥ Full Time ⬥ Part Time ⬥ Commission
Sports Media Inc is seeking an experienced regional VP of Sports Media Advertising Sales. This position requires the successful candidate to strengthen Sports Media Inc's relationship with advertisers and advertising agencies by providing a high level of customer service and satisfaction. In addition, Directors are responsible for maximizing total revenue potential and attainment of all assigned sales objectives and goals. Work within the Sports Media Inc advertising field. VP's report directly to the COO. The company provides email, telephone, CRM, marketing material training and leads.
This is a performance based (commission only) job so don't apply unless you have what it takes to earn mid to high 6 figure income. The successful candidate has the potential to earn six working from your home office. This position may also be available for sales associates that have been unemployed for more than six (6) months and have the availability to work from home.
This is a performance base (commission only) incentive stock option, plus 401K and medical savings plan.
Earning potential: $75,000.00 to $250,000.00 per year
Pay: $22.00 to $46.00 per hour
- Advertising and marketing knowledge to help guide media sales
- Help define the companies overall approach and focus on the advertising vertical
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities
- Increase the effectiveness of the advertising industry by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales, and services for the company, including a good understanding of working in the advertising industry
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the sales team and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Data management of sports consumption of company’s products
- Exceed sales, pricing, and yield goals for yourself and your team
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Advertising agency or sports team corporate sales and sponsorship
- Complete understanding of the advertising and sponsorship industry
- Telemarketing, social media, and data mining experience
- Great work ethic
- Entrepreneur skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Desire to succeed
How many years of advertising sales experience do you have?
How many years of Sales experience do you have?
How many years of Sales Management experience do you have?
How many years of sponsorship marketing experience do you have?
How many years of sports media advertising sales experience do you have?
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Summer Baseball Team