Senior Motion Graphic Designer
This position creates and executes graphics for use in live and studio productions. Some responsibilities of the group include on-air branding, graphic software development, real-time graphics via gaming engines (Unreal Engine), and graphic production management.
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience within a broadcast and/or production environment.
- Working knowledge of Viz RT Artist.
- Proven design skills in utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3-D software are necessary.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high-pressure environment.
- Strong design and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to communicate with other groups within the department.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,271 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (NC)
Sports Digital Media