Ticket Sales Account Executive
This position must support the organization’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, and innovation.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and service. This position is responsible for selling the following inventory: Season Tickets, Premium Seating, Partial Plans and Group Seating.
- Generate, Develop, and Maintain new and ongoing business and sales relationships.
- Implement and Demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, and data capture and personal database management.
- Greet, Support, and Serve current and potential clients daily and at games.
- 2+ years of previous sales experience
- Basic understanding of CRM.
- Proficient with Ticket Master Archtics Ticketing System preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high-level positions.
- Ability to work flexible hours including, evenings, weekends, some holidays & event nights.
- Understanding that 20% of job function would able to be performed remotely and 80% of work needed to be performed onsite including events.
- Reliable transportation to attend both sports and client centric events.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong teamwork aptitude and customer service skills required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,893 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Amateur Sports Team
Sports Event Facility