Outside Sales - Tampa Bay Area
Tampa Bay, FL
We're lighting up the game at Nevco! We want every court, field, track and rink to display the latest scoring technology. The love of the game is at the forefront of everything we do. Nevco Sports, LLC, the world's leading supplier of integrated display and scoring systems, is looking for a talented Sales professional to fill an immediate need in San Antonio, TX. Nevco is the largest privately held manufacturer of LED scoreboards, message centers and video displays in the world. Nevco has held a tradition of quality and innovation for over 85 years.
When you join Nevco, you join a team. It’s what we do together that sets us apart. The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. Those who are successful in sales at Nevco score high marks in the following categories: resilient, competitive, goal-oriented, tenacious, organized, continuous learner, team player, and active listener.
This position reports to a Regional Sales Manager and is responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation to close of sale.
· Contact current and prospective customers to discuss scoreboard, message center, and/or video display, sound system and other product needs.
· Communicate in person as well as via phone, email, website and webinars.
· Develop and execute solid plans for selling all Nevco products.
· Prepare proposals and maintain customer records in Salesforce.
· Travel required to meet with customers, visit job sites, and for various other business reasons as needed.
· Network within the markets we serve, building lasting relationships with our customer base.
· Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
· Answer customers’ questions about products, pricing, and availability.
· Estimate or quote prices, prepare proposals, and provide credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
· Negotiate prices or other sales terms while recognizing that you are selling a higher quality product, therefore, it may not be the lowest priced product.
· Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
· Assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions and/or clinical meetings and provide customer product demonstrations.
· Provide progress updates to Regional Sales Manager on a regular basis.
· Outside sales experience; preferably in the sports industry and specifically working with schools and/or in the recreation industry.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline; equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
· Proven track record of successful sales experience. Candidate must be able to sell features, benefits and values while negotiating price without compromising the integrity of the product.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively in front of large groups of people.
· Ability to develop relationships with potential customers.
· Strong time management and organization skills.
· Ability to work remotely and independently while maintaining highest level of productivity.
· Ability to travel a minimum of three days weekly with some overnight travel, as well as work evenings and weekends for presentations, trade shows and meetings.
· Desired computer skills to include Microsoft Outlook, web navigation, and CRM, preferably with Salesforce.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,866 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Amateur Sports Team
Sports Event Facility
Minor League Baseball Team