Senior Director, Sales and Revenue
The Senior Director, Sales and Revenue will actively participate in sales efforts for all inventory including ticket packages, suites, group sales, special events and corporate sponsorships.
- Recruit, train and hire sales personnel. Develop and continually evaluate overall plan for staffing needs to meet sales goals as outlined in the company’s strategic and operational plans.
- Manage, lead, and motivate all Sales Department individuals and teams.
- Generate revenue and lead by example by developing client relationships, selling any available inventory including sponsorships, events, ticket and hospitality packages, and by setting and achieving personal sales goals.
- Oversee and implement a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), develop and enforce CRM use policies, and ensure that the CRM is being correctly utilized throughout the organization to leverage and maximize value from customer relationships.
- Oversee and approve multi-media presentations and sales materials for all aspects of sales programs.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
- Build and foster relationships with past, current and potential new clients.
- Oversee negotiated contracts with partners and commission agreements with third party agencies, if any.
- Oversee development and ensure the execution and achievement of sales plans, including short- and long-term sales goals.
- Develop financial forecasts for the Sales Department and incorporate projections into annual operating and capital expenditure budgets.
- Oversee the coordination of Non-Baseball Event, Group Sales and Catering bookings to maximize private meeting/group space and profits.
- Assist Sales Managers and Account Executives by coaching, training and mentoring regarding specialty markets and key strategic accounts. Provide training, as needed, on sales and brand standards.
- Other duties as assigned by the President and/or Special Advisor to the President.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of sales, marketing, analytics and digital media, have a strong sales and marketing background, sound administrative skills, and well-developed management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports, Business, Communications or related field preferred.
- At least 5 years of senior sales and management experience preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Amateur Sports Team
Sports Event Facility
Minor League Baseball Team