Vice President of Sales
The Vice President of Sales at the Raceway is responsible for leading the local sales team to meet or exceed B2B sales goals. cultivating relationships with clients and coaching the sales staff on successful sales strategies.
- Lead and motivate staff to generate sponsorship sales, premium suite and hospitality sales, facility rentals and improve customer service with clients.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow and retain existing clients.
- Work with clients to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Ensure a consistent full pipeline for all speedway events.
- Coach business development executives to improve sales skills and CRM usage.
- Collaborate with Speedway Motorsports national sales team in the development of strategies, plans and initiatives relative to new and renewal business development.
- Work within a collaborative team environment with other speedway sales leaders and teams.
- Manage sales team on CRM usage and adoption ensuring accurate financial, sales activity and pipelines for internal reporting.
- Monitor and analyze high velocity sales usage metrics and provide feedback and coaching to business development executives.
- Develop and promote event-based sales goals and objectives.
- Ensure all contractually obligated assets are fulfilled.
- Meet and exceed department sales revenue targets for each major event and fiscal year.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the speedway sales department.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Team Fundraising Organization
Sports & Entertainment