Territory Sales Manager
Vertical Raise specializes in leveraging technology to win our communities to better fundraising.
We are former athletes, coaches, grinders, competitors who work everyday to win our communities to safer, more effective fundraising. Armed with the world’s most effective team-based crowdfunding platform, we work with universities, high schools, teams, athletes, coaches and kids to send ‘em to the big tournament, get new uniforms, replace the scoreboard or just make sure everybody has a chance to play. Yes, we raise tens of millions, but our focus will always be our teams, coaches and kids. Replacing antiquated, product-based fundraising is a passion that drove us to 400% growth in 2019 and we’re just getting started…
Territory Sales Manager
A Territory Sales Manager for Vertical Raise is a high-energy, goal-driven, competitor with a passion to help colleges, high schools and community athletic and fine arts programs by selling and launching the industry’s most effective, peer-to-peer, social media, crowd-funding campaigns designed to raise funds in a way that's safe, fun and 9 X's more effective than traditional fundraising.
A Vertical Raise rep is:
A bold conversation starter who knocks on doors, shakes hands, speaks with conviction, listens well and networks their way to new clients and friendships.
The most competitive person they know; someone who wants to win their entire community to safer, more effective fundraising.
Dependable. You know that one person you would call if you needed help and your phone was about to die? Yeah, we want a whole team of those people!
Passionate for their community and loves to work with kids!
- This work is good for the soul. Serving the community, giving back. Call it what you will. Helping kids feels good!
- The earning potential is remarkable. First year annual earnings average $64K while second year earners clear over $100K on average.
- The opportunity is unprecedented. Right now we are witnessing a rapidly expanding crowdfunding industry, a very broken system of product-based fundraising and a team with the right people, processes and platform to capitalize on a serious need.
- Entrepreneurship and autonomy. We are giving our Territory Sales Reps protected territory, unheard of commissions with the opportunity to hire their own team.
- Work/life balance. So it turns out that schools give a lot of holidays and breaks. Work hard - play hard!
- Go outside! You won’t find any cubicles here and that’s good because we don’t want “keyboard cowboys.” In fact, we like high-energy people who like to be outside, like in the sunshine with other humans.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,911 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
National Collegiate Sports Organization