Director, Ticket Sales
Duties will Include:
- Manage day to day development, coaching, training and supervision of the Ticket sales team.
- Interface with President, AGM and CFO on a weekly basis to discuss strategy, goals, budgets and Team performance
- Assist in creating corporate culture that motivates staff to perform to their fullest and achieve corporate and personal goals.
- Develop and implement accurate, reliable sales reports and forecasts
- High level of motivation in reaching aggressive targets while also ensuring that the needs of partners and fans are always a top priority.
- Develop, sell and market all season, mini, group and premium ticket packages with goal of increasing overall ticket revenue and attendance.
- Ability to cultivate new and existing client relationships to ensure ticket revenue growth.
- Work closely with the Corporate, Marketing and Community Relations department to support cross-functional initiatives.
- Minimum of 8 years of successful sales experience in sports or entertainment
- Minimum of 5 years of leading/managing a sales team
- Working knowledge of Tickets.com or comparable Ticket System is preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and CRM
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,324 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Crowd Management & Security
National Women's Soccer League
National Car Auction Company