Account Manager, Ticket Sales
The Account Manager, Ticket Sales is responsible for generating new season, group, and premium ticket sales for home games, selling premium seating for Daily’s Place Amphitheater and field events, managing existing accounts, and staffing home games, Daily’s Place Amphitheater concerts, and field events. It is the Account Manager, Ticket Sales responsibility to deliver an enhanced fan experience by building a strong relationship and providing excellent customer service through customized communication and tailored benefits to match the needs of each customer.
- Responsible for selling full menu of ticket products including season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality options across multiple verticals (NFL Team, Daily’s Place, TaxSlayer Gator Bowl, and other ancillary events).
- Generating prospects through cold calling, networking, and face-to-face appointments.
- Anticipate, respond to, and resolve all complaints, requests, and inquiries from defined account base and general fan base; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner, ensuring that each fan interaction results in increased loyalty to the team.
- Maintain computerized records of all touch points with clients and prospects in CRM system and Archtics ticketing system.
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events during games and outside normal business hours.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Ticket Sales department.
Job Requirements Required
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work non-standard hours, including some nights and weekends
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills at all organizational levels ·
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,324 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Marketing Company
Entertainment & Sports Facilities Company