Director, Ticket Sales
- Help implement the Americans Sales Training Academy (ASTA).
- Hire, train, and manage all part-time ticket sales employees, including all ASTA staff.
- Develop relationships with university sports management programs to recruit talented students for the ASTA.
- Utilize LinkedIn, TeamWork Online, and other traditional recruiting platforms.
- Create comprehensive training guides and on-boarding materials.
- Provide continuous training and mentorship to the staff.
- Support and manage the team during outside appointments, meetings, conference calls and games.
- Research and analyze new industry technology, trends, and developments to boost overall sales.
- Help sell full season, half season, group, and flex plans for Americans games.
- Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals established by the Vice President of Ticketing.
- All other duties assigned.
- A Master’s degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or a related field is preferred but not required.
- At least 5 years of ticket sales experience with a professional sports team is preferred but not required.
- A dedicated leader with a passion for ticket sales.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Commitment to personal integrity and teamwork.
- Proficiency with systems such as Archtics and HubSpot, as well as the Google G-Suite family of office technology.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which includes home games, nights, weekends and holidays as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,342 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Lifestyle Marketing Agency
Professional Basketball Team
Professional Soccer Club