Director of Ticket Sales
Director of Ticket Sales & Service position will be responsible for leadership and management of all aspects of ticket revenue generation for the Athletic Department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, oversight and execution of all ticket sales strategy and execution, daily and weekly reporting, and other duties as determined by management and the Athletics Department.
- Operate as the Ticket Sales expert for the Athletics Department, overseeing all aspects of strategy and execution.
- Initiate and Execute ticket sales strategy for Group Sales, New Season Ticket Sales and Renewal campaigns.
- Develop & Implement ticket sales goals.
- Generate reports and track overall ticketing revenue pace towards goals.
- Represent athletics program and University with the highest integrity.
- Work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment to produce accurate results.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all internal & external units of the department and University to ensure a positive event experience for customers.
- Manage inventory across all ticketed events.
- 2+ Years experience in a Sports Ticket Sales role
- Thorough knowledge of ticket sales operations and procedures.
- General knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing concepts.
- Effective communication (oral, written and interpersonal) skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Ability to work various hours including nights and weekends.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 710 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (MS)
Amateur Baseball Team