Inside Sales Representative
- Generate revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face-to-face appointments, arena tours, prospecting, and networking.
- Conduct a high volume of new business calls every day (minimum of 50); proactively prospect and network to generate new business relationships.
- Provide prompt, thorough, and courteous responses to all inbound and outbound customer communication – phone calls, emails, mail, etc.; Manage accounts to exceed established sales goals.
- Attend all home games to ensure great customer service to all clients and fans; assist Account Executives with Season Ticket holders by answering questions etc.
- High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 0-2 years Related work experience
- Prior sports sales experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word; ability to learn required business systems
- Ability to provide an outstanding level of customer service
- Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with professional sports
- Familiarity with basic tenets of sales and customer service, sports industry specific a plus
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 760 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer Team