Management, Group Sales
- Development of new leads through lead lists, cold calls, speaking engagements and networking events.
- Management of sales representatives.
- Execution of group sales including new and renewal accounts to generate revenue and ensure client relations and expectations are met.
- Contribute to the development of Score CRM and its daily function for sales representatives.
- Assist V.P. of Sales with group sales budgeting and oversight of sales targets.
- Operations management for group sales areas on game days.
- Outbound sales liaison and advocate for San Jose and Campbell Chamber of Commerce as well as other networking groups.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of sales experience.
- 1-2 years of management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Organized and detail oriented problem solver with the ability to work individually and in group settings
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 720 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Indoor Soccer Team