Senior Ticket Sales Rep
- Execute outbound sales calls on all potential customers through prospecting, cold callings, and referrals from current customers.
- Setting and conducting in stadium, arena and out of the office appointments sales appointments.
- Effectively use Salesforce CRM to maintain accurate records of all client and prospect interactions.
- Assist with managing and stewarding existing pledges and payments from unassigned donors.
- Serve as a main point of contact for general athletics donor inquiries that come in through inbound phone, email, and social media.
- Reach and exceed individual and team sales revenue goals.
- Must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, events and game days
- The candidate will be accountable for certain levels of activity (calls made/appointments set) and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-1 year of prior sales experience is preferred
- Prior experience working in the professional or collegiate sports and entertainment industry is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in software programs including Salesforce CRM and Paciolan
- Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as a competitive desire to be the best
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word and Excel
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 710 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime