Account Executive - Premium Sales
This role will proactively pursue new business targeting Tri-State area corporations and high net worth individuals primarily focused on all club & premium ticketing and premium hospitality products.
- Responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting clients, closing the sale and continued service for upsell opportunities.
- Execute new business campaigns through multi-channel outreach, consultative sales meetings, presentations and diligent follow through.
- Foster positive, cooperative internal relationships with departmental co-workers as well as key inter-departmental contacts.
- Any additional responsibilities assigned by management.
- 4 + years’ experience in sales, preferably in sports or entertainment field.
- BSc or BA in Business Administration, Sales, Sports or Marketing
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Archtics Ticketing Database and Microsoft Office
- Passionate and enthusiastic with excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proven ability to identify and engage business prospects across various industries including potential new corporate and personal clients
- Proven track record of sales excellence and adaptability as an Account Executive in another Sales role
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sporting Goods Company