Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will properly complete vendor payments and control expenses by ensuring that all payments are appropriately approved and processed using the purchase order system.
- Maintains and oversees the purchase order system to ensure all payables are properly submitted and approved prior to processing.
- Accrues proper sales tax as appropriate for the jurisdictions and the exemptions available.
- Understands payment discount programs offered by vendors and takes steps to ensure the company receives any discounts available.
- Prepares bi-weekly check run and is responsible for sending out vendor payments.
- Prepares weekly direct deposit of expense report payments.
- Performs account analysis and reconciliations for general ledger accounts as assigned.
- Maintains accurate and organized vendor files and historical accounts payable records.
- Significant clerical duties and responsibilities.
- Other duties or special projects that may be assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years’ work experience; Accounts Payable experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize workload and build positive professional relationships.
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards and/or Concur is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Professional Soccer Club