Assistant Athletics Director of Marketing, Sales, and Fan Engagement
This position will collaborate to produce ticket sales strategies and develop partnerships and sales opportunities that will boost attendance and revenue growth. The Assistant Athletics Directors work in unison with the Assistant Athletics Director of Communications & Content and Director of Creative Video to create one voice messaging, media, and marketing strategy.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 4 plus Years of experience in the Marketing Field.
- Proficient in computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Including but not limited to Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Etc.) and music editing software.
- Leadership experience in intensive, fast-paced environments requiring top-flight production execution
- Be able to work an extensive night and weekend work schedule
- Demonstrated understanding and execution of game production management, creative content development and innovative approaches in event production
- Knowledge of the mission and goals of the Athletic Department and the University of San Francisco. Some knowledge of NCAA and WCC rules and regulations.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 896 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public Research University, CA
Minor League Baseball team
Private Catholic University (OR)